Packaging Design & Development
- Hugo Boss
- City, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Production Management Team, guaranteeing al aligned to business requirement development of packaging solutions and following their development process
What you can expect:
- Design & Development of packaging items (bodywear boxes, special gift sets, socks banderoles, hangtags, etc.) on time to meet the seasonal business calendar;
- Creating / adapting layouts in InDesign & Illustrator - additional 3D/render experience welcome;
- Input and maintain packaging data in our central software system (PLM; internal Excel files);
- Collaborate with internal teams as Brand and Creative as well as external suppliers to ensure smooth developments by gathering timelines, pricing, MOQ and lead times;
- Maintenance of packaging and labelling instructions to ensure all new developments are communicated in a structured and user-friendly manner to the supplier and internal interfaces;
- Manage the packaging storage space depending on the project status, organise samples with approval status, maintain confirmed samples, archive previous season samples.
- A university degree in product related studies, graphic design or similar;
- You are fast and eager to learn, or you have already had a basic knowledge on packaging development;
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Programs (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Skills in 3D design / rendering of products a plus;
- Software skills as ex. PLM preferred but not mandatory;
- Highly detailed oriented and organised;
- Good at respecting deadlines and collaborating with different functions;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal & written);
- Language skills: Fluent in English; Italian and German a plus.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and balance between business and personal life:
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert