Manager Global Digital Sales Innovation (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Digital Sales Innovation department, we are looking for a motivated Manager Global Digital Sales Innovation (m/f/d) who likes to drive things forward together. You are passionate about EDI related topics? Be part of the team and shape the future of HUGO BOSS together with us!
What you can expect:
- Lead and manage global EDI Wholesale projects to ensure the business sponsor requirements in a timely delivery
- Drive innovation by identifying and implementing new ideas and processes that accelerate the achievement of business objectives
- Ensure continuous improvement throughout the EDI landscape of HUGO BOSS
- Monitor and report on project progress, including project financials to business sponsors
- Collaborate with business sponsors to develop, validate & challenge business cases
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders, including internal business and with our global subsidiaries
- Act as a strong liaison between IT and the business unit, to ensure an understanding of the business requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in an international business environment
- Profound knowledge of EDI standards and experience with EDI translation software
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning, resource allocation, risk management, and issue management
- Experience with agile project management methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban, is a plus
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on multiple levels
- Dedicated team players with perseverance & resilience that is the driving force of the project team
- Excellent written and spoken in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert