Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an Intern Global Replenishment (m/f/d) starting mid of august for the duration of 6 months.What you can expect:
- Support the team in preparation of the Global Stock Planning forecast
- Creation and evaluation of reporting to measure performance
- Support in steering the general stock merchandise management process
- Support NOS&Seasonal Data maintenance: Master data set up & tracking in the system
- Support order entry of NOS & Seasonal stock demands
- Adaption of sales plans, size grids & safety stocks
- NOS & Seasonal Stock Workshop preparation
- Support global Planning tool preparation and consolidation
- Historicization of availability quotas
- You have a degree in business administration or textile and apparel technology or equivalent
- You are an outgoing and communicative person
- Your strengths include an independent and proactive way of working
- You have good Microsoft Office skills
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.