Assistant Store Manager BOSS Shop in Shop Lisboa 40h/w Full Time (f/m/x)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Portugal
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
Torna-te um embaixador da marca e faz parte de uma equipa que trabalha com paixão, ambição e conhecimento para criar excelentes experiências para os clientes. Sê um dos primeiros a levar nossas coleções da passarela para os clientes!Junta-te à nossa equipa e explora oportunidades de carreira feitas à tua medida!
HUGO BOSS is seeking an Assistant Store Manager to join in our team with base in BOSS Store Shop in Shop Lisboa, women section.
We´re looking for someone with great experience in retail sector very positive attitude and leadership skills.
O que podes esperar:
In your role as aAssistant Store Manager, you act as an inspirational role model and support theStore Manager to monitor and manage all store areas and team members in the KPI achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service.
- Full responsibility of all store areas and team members in the absence of theStore Manager and any operational tasks connected with this
- Support the Store Manager in the recruiting process, staff planning and performance measurement
- Responsible for driving the team to achieve the location's performance targets and KPIs
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
O teu perfil:
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
O que oferecemos:
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
Somos uma empresa global tendos os nossos colaboradores como representantes do mundo. A nossa cultura inclusiva abraça a autenticidade e individualidade de cada pessoa. Estamos empenhados em criar igualdade nas oportunidades de emprego. E acreditamos que o nosso ambiente de trabalho equitativo ajuda-te a alcançar todo o teu potencial e inspira-te a ter sucesso.
É de opinião que está na hora de enfrentar um novo desafio no mundo HUGO BOSS? Sim? Nesse caso, teremos o maior gosto em lhe contar tudo sobre esta oportunidade de emprego numa conversa pessoal.
Contacte Javier Jimenez Bolonio (JAVIER_JIMENEZ-BOLONIO@HUGOBOSS.COM), Recursos Humano.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert