Area Manager - Finland / Baltics
- Hugo Boss
- City, Denmark
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude. HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style.
Reporting to the Senior Area Manager this field-based role provides a link between the Head Office based Retail Operations team and the HUGO BOSS Finland and Baltic Retail stores. The main purpose of the role is to drive the stores in sales and KPI performance whilst ensuring compliance to company procedures and policies and supporting the Store Managers and their teams.
What you can expect:
- Overseeing the retail stores in relation to general operation, sales performance and staffing issues
- Ensure effective communication across region through remote management
- Instigating sharing of best practices
- Frequent Store visits, floor walks and store assessments using company tools
- Ensuring that housekeeping is kept to HUGO BOSS standards
- Managing any escalated customer complaints and queries
- Implementing and monitoring of store KPI's
- Monitoring Stock Loss in conjunction with stock controllers
- Developing action plans to support store needs, through the analysis of business sales reports
- Controlling costs through analysis of P&L sheets including payroll spends
- Chair regional manager's meetings every quarter
- Attend and input to regional Area Manager meetings every quarter
- Working closely with HR department to implement the company's recruitment & selection process for new and existing stores
- Alongside Head Office Retail Operations team work on new project implementations and follow ups
- Be a mentor to the managers and coach/train the team as and when required.
- Direct Line manager of store managers, including performance management
- Managing staff retention
- Adhere to and harbour the company values
- Chairing investigation & disciplinary hearings in line with HB Nordic and Baltic policy as well as Nordic and Baltic employment Law
- Ensure that all stores adhere to policies and procedures in respect of Health & Safety and security within the store.
- Recognising talented staff and developing their skill sets for the next role within the business.
- Liaise between store and Head office teams including B&M, Finance and Shop Construction.
- Finish speaking with good level of written and verbal English
- Mobility for regular travel
- Multi site management experience essential
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy and is very analytical
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
- Previous experience in a customer service role is essential
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and discount allowance
- Company car
- Access to Health & Wellbeing Services (Headspace App and Retail Trust)
- 25 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank and public holidays
- A supported training programme in the role and development opportunities
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert