Learning & Development Partner (Corporate)
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 7 Jul 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a L&D Partner to help our corporate employees advance their skills and knowledge. In this role you should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
As the L&D Partner you will be responsible for developing and implementing learning strategies and programs for our Head office employees working across the Northern hub in line with our company values. This will include designing e-learning courses, career plans, workshops and more. You will be responsible for maintaining budgets and relationships with internal and external partners.
What you can expect:
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs for our employees across our head offices in the northern hub, supporting both shared service functions and both the HUGO and BOSS brands
- Collaborate with AG (Head Quarters) on Global training and development plans and international programs
- Cooperate with Retail Training and Development to optimise opportunities with cross functional training (Corporate/Customer Services/Retail)
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Conduct effective inductions and onboarding programs including company values training
- Implement various learning methods (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices in particular focus on digital optimisation to support Claim 5 strategy
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Proven experience as an L&D Partner/Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Ability to build rapport with employees and external partners
- Excellent communicator - able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- High levels of flexibility and adaptability
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Danish speaker (advantageous)
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert