Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Sited within our Footwear Business Unit, the role we are searching for a Brand Manager that will boost our BOSS Man Sneakers proposition in alignment with company target and innovation stream; the person will be in charge of the following tasks What you can expect:
- Creation and implementation of a sneakers collection framework that is well balanced in terms of product content, pricing structure and takes in to account all market and brand requirements;
- Analyze historical sales data, identifying key indicators that can be used as a base for a successful collection long term strategy in order to drive a coherent brand image, market positioning and business growth across different region and distribution channels;
- Manage collection presentations and feedback, analysis and research;
- Development of SMU's (Special make up) to support the Key Account Business growth;
- Sales forecasting in collaboration with operations to ensure production delivery and capacity requirements are met;
- Pricing definition ensuring brand positioning and margin contribution to the Company ebit;
- Perform market and store visit;
- Collaborate cross function (Design, Product Development, Procurement) so to ensure the proper implementation of brand strategies.
- Have proven experience in same role and a strong footwear/sneakers market and evolution perspective knowledge.
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office and any other analytics tools.
- Be fluent in English, Italian and German will be a plus;
- Have a distinctive feeling for fashion, excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Be able to manage the role autonomously in alignment with Company goals with a great
- team collaboration and networking focus.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.