Specialist - London (Sloane Square)
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd | Specialist | London (Sloane Square)
What you can expect:
In your role as a Specialist, you partner with the management team in coaching, training & developing team members within the specialist area to maximise sales potential & ensuring the team are expertly delivering Customer Service Excellence to drive commercial success.
- Establish a customer centric mindset to ensure customer experience and build a steady clientele of repeat shoppers whilst building relationships across including CRM data gathering and quality management
- Responsible to coach, train & develop team members within the specialist area and support in induction & ongoing training of team members
- Support in all merchandise related processes, stock take & cycle counts and provide product feedback to merchandise management
- Best practise share and know how transfer with team members to improve selling techniques for improving individual KPI´s to maximize sales potential within the specialist area
- Support in all operations for loss prevention and stock management
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Experience in a similar position where the ability to meet & exceed targets has been demonstrated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the need of the business
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- High cultural knowledge & awareness
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert