Intership Marketing Department Portugal HUGO BOSS (m/f/x)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Portugal
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
En HUGO BOSS tienes la oportunidad de participar con tu personalidad, tus ideas y tu creatividad, porque cuando abrimos nuevos caminos juntos es cuando podemos innovar y crear algo único.
We are looking for an Intern(m/f/x) to join at HUGO BOSS Portugal, Based in our office in Lisbon.
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 - 18:30 (1h lunchtime)
- Friday: From 9:00 to 16:00 (1h lunchtime)
Qué puedes esperar:
The person hired will support ourMarketing&Communication department, the main functions to be performed are the following:
- Event´s Organization.
- Press&Gifts inventories.
- Mrk&Comunication translations.
- Higher Education, degree in marketing&comunication or similar.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, 1 year or less, ideally in luxury fashion retail or related discipline.
- The ideal candidate is dynamic and has a demonstrated passion for helping others to learn and grow.
- The candidate is flexible enough to work effectively in a team with different personalities, as well as alone.
- The candidate enjoys continuous learning&strives for personal growth.
- Excellent presentarion, communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, structure work approach with attention to detail.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business.
- Self-motivated, proactive and independent.
- Energetic, self-motivated and positve. Strong Commitment to customer service.
- Fluent in Portugues, Native or Professional.
- Fluent in English, B2-First Certificate or C1-Advantage.
- Another languaje such as Spanish is a plus.
Qué podemos ofrecerte:
- Salary aid and Food subsidy ncluided.
- Possibility to long stay contract.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping, benefit from discounts for family and friends.
Somos una empresa internacional con empleados que representan cada rincón del mundo. Nuestra cultura inclusiva abarca la autenticidad y la individualidad de cada persona. Estamos comprometidos con la igualdad de oportunidades de empleo. Pensamos que un entorno de trabajo equitativo ayuda a desarrollar todo el potencial y a prosperar.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert