Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
You will be part of the Shirt Product Division, working in the Production Management Team and you will be responsible for the product industrialization and the quality management of the finished goods at various production partners. Your major tasks will be: What you can expect:
- Guiding the product development process at various production sites, from prototype to bulk production, solving technical problems and counseling for corrective and preventive actions.
- Performing quality inspections of finished goods at production sites and warehouses; Spotting quality problems, troubleshooting and recommending solutions.
- Evaluating / testing new technologies and methods and implementing them in the stages of development and production.
- Supporting collection development by liaising with and providing technical advice to creative and production teams.
- Managing communication with internal and external customers regarding production and quality.
- Textile technical background, tailoring know-how (pattern and construction, cutting, sewing, and finishing) as well as know-how in machinery and tools to produce men shirts and light woven womenswear.
- Strong know-how for methods, workmanship and quality standards of men shirts and light woven womenswear.
- Availability to travel at least 50% time;
- Have experience in same or similar role developed in international fashion company with high level of quality standards
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP & Adobe Suite will be a plus;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have strong organizational skills and priority setting attitudes;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.