Operations Production Management Shirt
- Hugo Boss
- City, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 9 Jul 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
You will be part of the Shirt Product Division, working in the Production Management Team and you will be responsible for the product industrialization and the quality management of the finished goods at various production partners. Your major tasks will be:
What you can expect:
- Guiding the product development process at various production sites, from prototype to bulk production, solving technical problems and counseling for corrective and preventive actions.
- Performing quality inspections of finished goods at production sites and warehouses; Spotting quality problems, troubleshooting and recommending solutions.
- Evaluating / testing new technologies and methods and implementing them in the stages of development and production.
- Supporting collection development by liaising with and providing technical advice to creative and production teams.
- Managing communication with internal and external customers regarding production and quality.
- Textile technical background, tailoring know-how (pattern and construction, cutting, sewing, and finishing) as well as know-how in machinery and tools to produce men shirts and light woven womenswear.
- Strong know-how for methods, workmanship and quality standards of men shirts and light woven womenswear.
- Availability to travel at least 50% time;
- Have experience in same or similar role developed in international fashion company with high level of quality standards
- Have Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP & Adobe Suite will be a plus;
- Have fluent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Have strong organizational skills and priority setting attitudes;
- Team player with proactive and dynamic approach.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation focused);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life, time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert