The Social Media Project Manager is responsible for leading the management of social media paid and organic social media assets from inception through delivery in partnership with the creative team, social strategy, 360 production and marketing. This includes brief intake, timeline development and management, approvals and communication to all channels and stakeholders. Key Accountabilities:
- Intake briefs and develop schedules for paid media that are aligned to 360 campaign timelines and for organic, that are tied to incremental ideation and concepting.
- Partner closely with Creative Director on schedule alignment and managing day to day work prioritization for team.
- Collaborate with global brand management to help ensure that up front milestone deadlines are met, and that concept and asset briefs are submitted on time/according to the roadmap
- Update and report timelines on an ongoing basis and share out weekly
- Check in with creative producers and global brand management on a regular basis to understand status/issues/obstacles that might impact the key milestone dates, and work collaboratively to trouble-shoot and find solutions
- Share out weekly updates for all active projects and maintain master project list
- Oversee coordinator on regional social initiatives accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in Project Management.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience working with creative and marketing/brand management functions
- Ability to work comfortably with the wide range of individuals cross-functionally at multiple levels.
- Experience with budgets and financial aspects of business.
- International experience preferred.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to be flexible
- Possess knowledge of traditional creative, social activations and digital deliverables, capabilities and processes.
Position Location: 200 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10010
The hiring range for this position ranges from $117,810 - $166,320. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience. Management is also eligible for bonus.