- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 4 Jun 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title - Video Editor
Location - Head Office, White City Place
Hours - Full time, 37.5 hours
Reporting To - Art Director
Workplace Type - Hybrid
ME+EM is one of the UK’s fastest-growing luxury fashion brands. As a direct-to-consumer business we operate in a truly multi-channel sense with six London stores, as well as concessions in Harrods and Selfridges, supporting a rapidly expanding global digital business. In the past 12 months sales have more than doubled to over £50m, and we now sell in more than 75 countries.
We are an entrepreneurial, creative, and passionate group of people. We work hard, are enthusiastic to learn and aren't afraid to take risks. Everyone contributes to our success at all levels, and that's precisely what makes being a member of the team so rewarding.
Our goal is to make ME+EM as diverse and inclusive as we possibly can and so, with that in mind, we have put into place processes and targets to help us achieve that goal. We make sure everyone has a voice with annual engagement surveys, employee-led committees, focus groups and quarterly town hall meetings. We pride ourselves on being approachable, supportive, and welcoming and ensure that everyone’s hard work is rewarded.
About the Role
ME+EM are looking for a Video Editor within our Marketing Department, working with the Content and Social Media teams to produce and edit best-in-class content.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating beautiful, engaging, shareable and impactful visual content with an eye for content that performs on social channels, primarily Instagram, Tik Tok and YouTube.
You will be given creative control to edit content that will support our marketing activity, as well as working with other teams to enhance the ME+EM brand.
Some experience with, or ability to pick up a camera is a bonus!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience of advanced editing across both high-quality camera footage, along with raw and organic content shot on iPhone
- Understanding of social best practices across all social channels
- Work extremely closely with the creative team to execute video content for the brand which represents a British luxury brand.
- Content to be used across numerous marketing channels
- Own and take responsibility for all video content for the brand
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, working to creative briefs, and ensuring deadlines are met
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years experience in video editing within a creative industry, preferably fashion
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and understanding of best practices for these within moving image content
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong creative individual who has an eye for artistry, detail and storytelling
- The ability to manage a conflicting schedule with multiple deadlines, ensuring briefs are delivered on time
- Ability to grade footage to a top standard, including colour matching product for some projects
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays and a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- Generous Staff Discount of up to 70% off and Sample Sales
- Generous Friends and Family Discount
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Assisted Program (EAP) offering annual health checks, financial wellbeing support and physical and mental wellbeing services
- Length of Service Awards
- Employee referral incentive
- Monthly social and wellbeing events, annual summer and Christmas parties
- Mental Health Awareness and First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Volunteer Day
- Tech scheme with Curry's PC world
- Annual Eye Care Voucher for a free eye test and money off glasses frames with Specsavers
- Real Living Wage Employer
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package after 2 years of service
We are an equal opportunities employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Minorites, LGBTQ+ candidates and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
When uploading your CV, please do not include any symbols in the name, otherwise the system will not accept your application.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any adjustments needed to take part in this recruitment process
Please note, due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only reply to those that are successful to the next stage.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert