Visual Merchandiser In Store
- Paris, France
- Closing date
- 4 Jul 2023
- Visual Merchandising
- Coordinator / Executive
Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
We are now looking for a VM in Store for our Flagship Store in St Honoré Paris. In this role you will support in the execution of Burberry Visual Merchandising directives in partnership with the retail and visual teams, ensure that corporate visual standards are maintained with a commitment to putting the brand first, being customer focused and driving productivity. You will be an ambassador for Visual Merchandising through training, advising retail colleagues day to day and collaborating with store leads on visual actions.
- In partnership with the store team, execute the monthly corporate Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store, ensuring key investments are represented and key visual principles are recognised.
- Receive and follow guidance from Store Manager/Visual Merchandiser to plan and implement window displays, window refreshes and in-store installations according to corporate standards and timelines.
- Be familiar with all Burberry visual communications, guidelines, best-practice documents and brand initiatives. Communicate these to store team as required.
- Build close partnerships with the Regional VM team, Store Management, store FOH and BOH teams, and wider VMA community to make best visual decisions for local clients within the global vision.
- Be creative and put forward visual ideas / suggestions to the VM partner, elevating standards through creative styling.
- Support the store team in making the best visual setting up to ensure a luxury client journey.
- Previous experience gained at a high-end luxury level for at least 2 years in VM roles.
- Confident, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate and problem-solve.
- Strong attention to detail and the passion to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Fluent in English and French
- Creative mindset and interest in styling.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Non applicable || Paris || VISUAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9018 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert