Strategic Key Account Manager E-Commerce (m/f/x) Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Düsseldorf, Germany
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
The Strategic Key Account Manager E-Commerce is responsible for co-creating and implementing strategic growth plans for one of our most strategic partnerships by leveraging the full spectrum of PVH and acting as the main point of contact to the partner. The role owns the holistic strategy with one of PVH's most important brand partners (e.g., Zalando, Otto, About You and Amazon), providing commercial expertise and advice with the goal to drive sustainable, qualitative, and mutual commercial growth, while bringing PVH's best to the partner relationship.
A day in the life of a Strategic Key Account Manager E-Commerce (m/f/x):
- Strategy: You will develop, maintain, and execute strategic plans with clear roadmaps and timelines and coordinate partner focused initiatives across relevant functions within and beyond Category Management and all divisions/Brands in alignment with the Strategic Sales Manager as well as the Sales Director E-Commerce
- Platform Management: You will link the PVH vision and project landscape with the partners' needs and financial and strategic plans and drive cross-department partner focused initiatives as well as ensure their timely implementation. You will compare and make decisions to align the best for PVH regardless of the channel
- Stakeholder Management: You will ensure transparency across stakeholders to facilitate project progress and maintain a strong network within the partners' organization as well as enable structured relationship management by always keeping the entire Sales E-Commerce team up to date
- Financial Planning: You will support the sales team as well as the Strategic Sales Manager E-Commerce with the setting and alignment of commercial growth targets for the partnership with selected accounts. You will integrate PVH business models and services feeding into plans and track target achievements
- Challenge: You will own all client specific KPI's and challenge the client to constantly improve collaboration based on all KPI's in the interest of PVH
- Negotiations: You will set annual terms and conditions and ensure a positive and commercially viable partnership together with the Strategic Sales Manager as well as in alignment with the entire Sales E-Commerce team
- Budget & Target: You will be responsible for the account budget which you create in collaboration with the Strategic Sales Manager and Sales Director E-Commerce
What do we need from you? You have:
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in business consulting and/or sales
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A solution-oriented and precise working method
- Strong negotiation skills
- A high degree of team spirit
- Very good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
What you can expect from us:
- PVH offers you a smart working model (hybrid) including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender you are welcome here.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert