A strategic role within the Procurement team, the Buyer will support Global Procurement by tracking/maintaining/ordering supplies and services, participating in and planning RFP opportunities, while identifying spend management goals and objectives to support all divisions at PVH Corp; including Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Partner with stakeholders of assigned division(s), as well as Corporate partners (when necessary) to understand requisition requirements, create sourcing strategy, execute, and manage projects
- Strategically identify opportunities and analyze spend for sourcing initiatives.
- Provide operational support (budget review and procurement process guidance) to internal stakeholders
- Assist with continued deployment of Ariba implementation for North America
- ARIBA - ability to utilize the Ariba system including Sourcing, P2P, and Spend Visibility modules
- Assist/Support in the development of RFP specifications, standards, and strategy.
- Assist/Support in the management of Corporate and Divisional Procurement programs/projects
- Participate in quarterly divisional meetings with internal stakeholders to discuss current projects, to anticipate/identify sourcing opportunities, and maintain regular communication channels
- Balance tactical executions with company strategic and financial objectives in order to drive cost reduction
- Execute and manage requisitions / PO's for assigned division(s) as requested
- Actively participate in vendor evaluations
- Proactively maintain key supplies in inventory with assigned vendors
- Manage and stay current on changes that may affect the supply/demand of core supplies and communicate this information to internal stakeholders
- Assist AP and vendors to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Provide support to fellow Buyers, Senior Buyers, and Procurement Management team as needed.
- Special Tasks/Projects (as directed).
1-3 years work experience in Procurement.
Retail corporate environment a plusEducation:
4-year college degree required. Procurement Certifications a plus.Skills:
ARIBA, Microsoft Office, negotiations, project management, Procurement (end to end process - RFP, PO, payment), strategic sourcing, vendor management, etc.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH