Neiman Marcus Group
Neiman Marcus Group is a relationship business that leads with love in everything we do-for our customers, associates, brand partners, and communities. Our legacy of innovating and our culture of Belonging guide our roadmap for Revolutionizing Luxury Experiences. Our brands include Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.
As Director, Benefits, reporting to the VP of Total Rewards, you will design, develop, and implement a benefits strategy that supports talent attraction, retention, and engagement and promotes our Culture of Belonging. You will lead a team of Benefits professionals and collaborate with People Services partners and leaders to evolve our Benefits offerings and ensure execution of the benefit programs, including health and welfare, paid time off, retirement, and wellness programs. The team and you will work remotely.
What You'll Do
• Provide strategic direction, planning, design and financial oversight of the benefit plans and programs, according to our Total Rewards strategy
• Lead and develop the benefits team to ensure daily management of all benefits programs and execution of projects
• Monitor local market practices, trends and legal requirements to ensure benefit offerings remain market-competitive, sound financially, and legally compliant
• Lead efforts to communicate and educate associates about benefit programs, partnering with internal and external communications to promote understanding
• Manage implementation of new programs and plan design changes to current programs
• Develop and monitor meaningful metrics to inform decisions on benefits offerings and communications strategy
• Manage relationship with external vendors, including participation in vendor selection, implementation activities, and ongoing review and status meetings
What You Bring
• An inspirational focus on the customer that delivers high-quality solutions
• Advanced consulting skills, including the ability to scope and lead cross-functional projects and work with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Financial and technical experience, including working knowledge of legal, regulatory and governance requirements, and industry benchmarking and best practices in the benefits area
• Minimum of 10 years' experience working with broad range of benefits programs
• Minimum of 6 years of people management experience
Our Inclusive Benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, including wellness and healthy lifestyle support, for associates, spouses, domestic partners, and children
• Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent (day care) expenses and Disability Benefits, including Short-Term Disability providing income replacement up to 26 weeks
• 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave, 2 weeks of Paid Family Leave, and Adoption Support of $10,000
• Paid Time Off, including holidays, vacation, volunteer, sick, and personal days
• Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with NMG matching and $20,000 Term Life Insurance paid by NMG with additional voluntary coverage available
• Financial Solutions, including Credit Union membership, pay advances via PayActiv, tuition reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
• NMG Associate's Core Discount of 30% with multiple in-store opportunities for an additional 30% off across select brands
• NMG Matching Gift Program up to $2,000 to eligible non-profits, Hardship Assistance Grants up to $7,500 for Associates, and a volunteer opportunity hub through NMG's All Heart Program
• Personal and Professional Development Opportunities with 16,000+ online learning opportunities, including NMG's Fashion Your Future, LinkedIn Learning, MasterClass, BetterUp, Connected Leaders Academy, 9 Associate Community Networks, and additional personalized learning experiences
• NMG Discount Marketplace featuring 1,000s of products and services with over $5,000 in savings
About Neiman Marcus Group
As one of the largest multi-brand luxury retailers in the U.S., with 3,000+ of the world's most desirable brand partners, we're delivering exceptional products and intelligent services enabled by our investments in data and technology. Through the expertise of our associates, we deliver and scale a personalized luxury experience across our three channels of in-store, eCommerce, and remote selling. Our NMG|Way culture, powered by our people, combines individual talents into a collective strength to make life extraordinary.
As a woman co-founded, majority women-led organization outpacing the U.S. population in racial and ethnic diversity and led by one of corporate America's few openly gay CEOs, Neiman Marcus Group is proud to celebrate associates from different backgrounds, experiences, and communities. We've made it a priority to cultivate a culture where everyone Belongs and where showing up as your full and authentic-self is encouraged.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
We're committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our Talent Attraction process. If you need assistance or would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to us at ApplicantSupport@NeimanMarcus.com .