Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by our brand purpose of "Courage to Be Real," and defined by our brand values of "genuine at Heart, crafted to last, be yourself, and wonder what if," we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
The Associate, HR Operations will be responsible for various tasks/projects supporting daily operations to align with our HR goals/objectives.The role is based in our headquarters in New York City in a hybrid-capacity (3 days a week in the office, Tues, Wed, Thurs) and will report into the Sr. Director, HR. HR Operations 1) HR Milestone & Programs
The role will provide critical operational support in key HR milestones & programs:
2) Reporting & People Management System support
- Support with the Year-End & leadership talent review process
- Own the 30-day check ins with seasonal interns.
- Support with the Coach Lew Award recognition program
Must have strong excel & communication skills to be able to:
3) Recruitment operation:
- Run reports from HR people system
- Engagement survey reporting from online tool, and data insights analysis
- Quarterly dashboards turnover report
- Monthly compensation report
- Provide managers with support on self-service tools
Liaise with hiring managers, talent acquisition and third-party vendors for the position kick off and provide recruitment operational support including:
- Open position management in HR system
- Manage salary range calculation for all job postings
Coach Marketing Org support
- Audit and maintain ongoing accuracy and integrity of employee data in partnership with People Services, including assisting leaders with PeopleHub transactions (HRIS platform)and troubleshooting issues
- Gather relevant compensation data for offers and salary change proposals
- The role will also assist Sr. Director HR in managing the day-to-day HR initiatives in Global Marketing organization
An outstanding professional will have...
- As part of Global HR team involvement in HR projects as needed and for development
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Strong experience in MS programs, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional analytical capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities at once with superior organizational skills and be a fast learner who can navigate process.
- Great initiative and the ability to use intuition to anticipate needs.
- 2+ years of operational or project managerial work experience
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. #LI-KS1 #HYBRID Visit Coach at www.coach.com. BASE PAY RANGE $60,000 TO $80,000 ANNUALLY
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary