Senior Internal Auditor, Americas
- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 5 Jun 2023
- Senior Manager
The Kering Americas Internal Audit department is currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor, Americas to join the team. Based in Wayne, NJ, the Senior Internal Auditor will assist the Americas Internal Audit Manager in the execution of the annual audit plan in the region and other projects related to Internal Control reviews.
KERING Senior Internal Auditor, Americas
Job Family: Internal Audit Management
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor, Americas
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination".
How you will contribute
- Plan and execute risk-based financial and operational audit engagements that cover both entity and stores to ensure efficient and effective controls are in place.
- Perform audit activities and document audit findings in accordance with professional IIA Standards and Kering Internal Audit methodology.
- Prepare audit reports, which summaries the work performed, findings, and recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- Communicate audit observations with management and agree appropriate actions to mitigate risks identified.
- Conduct follow-up reviews and remediation testing of the action plans of financial and operational deficiencies identified in the Audit Reports, liaising closely with action owners and management.
- Participate in best practice reviews within the Americas region to evaluate, in conjunction with the Senior Internal Audit Manager, the adequacy and efficiency of controls for the safeguarding of assets, compliance with Company policies and procedures, and suggest corrective actions to the related Functions in-charge in order to address the weaknesses identified.
- Develop and maintain effective and professional working relationships with all levels of staff within the organization and Houses.
- Lead ad-hoc related projects where necessary
- Perform administrative activities and audit preparation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting; Master's degree or equivalent a plus
- 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience (in luxury/retail industry a plus)
- Audit experience in a Big 4 Public Accounting firm preferred.
- CPA, CIA certification earned or in progress or other relevant certification.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, works accurately and efficiently.
- Energetic, flexible team player with the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Must be self-motivated/self-starter with the ability to work independently to resolve problems with limited information.
- Can effectively cope with change & ambiguity, decide and act without seeing the total picture.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills
- Solid communication skills, written and oral, as well as relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or Portuguese would be a plus.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally approximately 40%-50%
- Able to collaborate and communicate across geographical regions.
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert