- City of Industry, California
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
What you'll do:
- Overseeing daily order fulfillment activities, including order processing, (aged, paused & insufficient orders and cycle count program).
- Review customer requests for order changes, cancellations, or short ships, then updating inventory levels based on order resolution
- Manage a team of staff members who are responsible for processing orders and supporting internal and external team members questions about orders or any related fulfillment questions
- Ensure that customer orders are accurately fulfilled and shipped on time by processing orders through the WMS systems to make sure our SLAs (Service Level Agreement) are met communicating with our 3PL, or arranging for shipping services if necessary
- Reporting daily on aged, paused and insufficient orders and provide actionable updates to senior management
- Lead various projects and tasks (VAS & Special Projects) depending on business needs
- Assist with and execute SOX internal controls (daily, weekly, monthly) along with making sure policies and procedures are followed in consistent adherence to requirements to pass audits
- Drive a process improvement mindset particularly engaging fulfillment associates in ideas and managing through change
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external partners on requirements and to organize and communicate change and risk mitigation
- Continuously look for opportunities for cost savings and improve efficiencies
- Time management, organizational skills, communication, judgment and understanding of fulfillment operations are a must
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain, or relevant field
- A minimum of 6-8 years experience in a similar role. In-depth knowledge of the direct to consumer industry
- Proven track record of analytical, interpersonal, leadership, and project management skills
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organizational abilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience In WMS systems (Oracle, SAP, Manhattan) or a comparable WMS system
- Develop a supervisory staff with an emphasis on team building, communication, performance accountability, and positive employee relation's management
- Review, analyze operational reports and initiate changes as needed, to ensure an outstanding level of service to our customers are met effectively
- Manage individual department objectives and coaching the associates to reach their respective department's goals
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $77,000 and $110,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert