Vice President, Trade \u0026 Inbound Logistics
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
- Director / President / C Suite
- Oversee the global inbound operations and transportation of all of FIG's products from origin to final destination.
- Work collaboratively to ensure the timely, dependable delivery of freight while minimizing costs where possible.
- Develop, direct, and implement FIGS' global Logistics and Trade Compliance strategies. Build and maintain key relationships with carriers, brokers, and interdepartmental teams.
- Own the development, execution, and optimization of the function. This encompasses strategic development to support growth, leveraging relevant KPIs to measure success, and driving world-class execution across the function.
- Leading a high-performing team to support FIGS' continued growth. They will oversee inspiring leaders to focus on performance and accountability that leverages best-in-class metrics to measure success. This includes hiring, onboarding, training, engaging and retaining high performers at every level.
- Ensure compliance in every region that we operate.
- Work with industry associations to stay on top of new legislation or events that would impact the flow of goods internationally.
- Design and implement technologies to manage, track and report the movement of goods.
- Create monthly and quarterly reporting to measure performance, deliver quarterly updates to the FIGS executive team.
- Bachelor's degree in BA, logistics, supply chain management, or a related field is required. A master's degree in business administration (MBA) or a related field is preferred
- 15+ years of experience in supply chain and logistics management, with a minimum of 5 years in a senior leadership role such as a director or vice president. Experience in international trade and customs regulations required.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate teams, develop and implement strategies, and drive change.
- In-depth knowledge of the trade and logistics industry, including international trade regulations, customs, freight forwarding, warehousing, transportation, and distribution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrated skills in data analytics, business planning, negotiations, financial acumen, contract negotiations, and problem-solving.
- Ability to develop and implement solutions that improve operational efficiency, reduce costs, and increase profitability.
- Proficiency in using supply chain and logistics software and systems, such as Infor or other visibility and PO management tools, order management systems (IBM Sterling*), and enterprise resource planning (Netsuite*) systems. *Preferred but not required
- Ability to work out of Santa Monica HQ and US Distribution Centers
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $192,500 and $275,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual bonus: This position is eligible to participate in the FIGS annual bonus program
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We are committed to helping this growing, global community of professionals, whom we refer to as Awesome Humans, look, feel and perform at their best—24/7, 365 days a year. We create technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. In doing so, we have redefined what scrubs are—giving rise to our tag-line: why wear scrubs, when you can #wearFIGS?
10 years ago, we started FIGS with a mission to celebrate, empower and serve healthcare professionals. Their days of being forgotten, deprioritized or forced to make do with substandard products were over. We do this in four key ways:
- Product - We create innovative products that enable healthcare professionals to perform at their best while looking and feeling good.
- DTC Platform - We use a digitally-native direct-to-consumer platform to get them the products they need in a convenient and seamless way
- Connection - We celebrate healthcare professionals by highlighting the incredible contributions they make every day and by telling their stories through our platform.
- Community - We bring them together through the community we’ve built.
We do all of this because the healthcare community is that important. If we celebrate, empower, and serve them, we will not only make their experience better, we can inspire more people to become healthcare professionals. Making an impact through our mission is what we’re focused on every single day.
2834 Colorado Ave Suite 100
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert