- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Project Coordinator will help with delivery of HR solutions globally across the entire lifecycle from initiation through to closure. The Project Coordinator will help manage project resources, stakeholders, cross functional activities and dependencies to deliver the project on time, on budget and to a high-quality standard, ensuring alignment to scope with closely managed risks/issues and with a focus on meeting the Burberry defined objectives.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables by conducting primary and secondary research, such as interviewing stakeholders, facilitating workshops, collecting market research, etc.
- Engage business functional or IT stakeholders to establish project sponsorship, and collaboratively draft project charters
- Establish project plans and initiate project mobilisation by confirming project scope, budget estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Create and maintain accurate, up-to-date project plans, continually revising to reflect changes in the project - and manage third party providers to ensure adherence to planning expectations
- Manage project financials including initial estimates, budgets and forecasts
- Create and maintain accurate Risk / Assumption / Issues / Dependencies (RAID) logs and ensure that the relevant parties are involved in addressing each factor
- Manage project resource allocation, co-ordinating resources to meet project objectives
- Engage the necessary stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and control execution of projects, whether delivered by an internal or third-party team, though project phases (i.e. Analyse, Design, Build, Test and Release)
- Provide leadership and decision-making support by establishing project governance. Chair project governance boards as needed, and ensure the participation of the relevant stakeholders in decision-making
- Establish and maintain change management plans and stakeholder engagement plans
- Develop delivery life cycle documentation as per internal governance framework
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s), and ensure that internal or third-party project team members have the access to necessary tools, people, and information
- Perform project status and performance reporting during the execution, and complete project documentation upon project closure
- Facilitate project completion and transition to relevant parties for ongoing operation of the solution, or ongoing monitoring to ensure benefits realisation
You must have strong Relationship Management skills and be able to demonstrate influence across peers and stakeholders, whilst taking full accountability and ownership of Project Delivery.
You will be pro-active with energy and drive for continuous improvement and have a focus on delivering results. You will be expected to be an excellent communicator with the ability to relate technical issues in simplistic and meaningful way to colleagues and 3rd parties.
Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and 3rd party suppliers working in an agile and/or waterfall environment is essential.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || IT || ENABLING FUNCTIONS || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert