Global Operations Coordinator
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
Looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual, with an in-depth understanding of retail systems and client's expectations in luxury retail, to join our Global Operations team as a Retail Operations Coordinator.
Responsible for delivering key global retail projects, bringing consistency, and reducing complexity and inefficiency across global store operations through simplified store processes, procedures and systems.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, such as IT, Aftercare, Data and Analytics, Digital, Client Engagement, Supply Chain, to ensure prioritisation and timely execution of retail projects and initiatives.
- Lead and coordinate the delivery of fit for purpose and compliant retail solutions, such as in-store Aftercare and Personalization services, aligned with the internal processes and the customer experience/journey.
- Work closely with Retail teams to deliver operational ways of working (including documented process and systems where appropriate) on time and ensure regional requirements variations are captured and communicated timely and efficiently.
- Engage with project teams to ensure a smooth transition of projects to BAU following agreed process.
- Build and roll out global operational trainings, in line with the strategy and big brand moments.
- Ensure the Operations Training and Retail Training Teams are provided with the necessary tools and content to deliver training to the wider global training team.
- Identify opportunities for process and systems improvement.
- Experience of delivering projects within a Retail or Customer-driven environment.
- Highly proficient in MS Office 365 applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication & time management skills.
- Familiar with & proficient in retail math.
- Organized, efficient, self-motivated, solution-oriented individual.
- Works well team member.
- Ability to react to change.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and cross-functional business partners.
- Issue resolution experience
- Retail Systems, POS and Payments experience preferable.
- Strong execution skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Ability to travel
- Retail Store Experience, preferably with a luxury brand, in a customer facing or operations role.
- Multi-store, cross-country or corporate retail experience leading stores in an operational role is a plus.
- Experience managing aftersales services (repairs, alterations, personalisation)
- Retail systems and database experience, such as SAP Retail, Oracle POS, Payments systems preferable.
- End to end project management.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build a rapport with all people in the business.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to handle and prioritise multiple requests. Will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- This individual will be energetic, passionate and driven and will enjoy working with leading edge solutions and being at the forefront of technology and analysis solutions.
- Being prepared to challenge current ways of working and looking for continual improvement.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert