To support our Measurement team we are searching for a Junior Measurement Coordinator (f/m/d) to be based in our warehouse in Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Precise measuring of clothing according to specified guidelines
- Entering the measurements into the merchandise management system
- Assist with coordination of items to be measured and online sets
WHO YOU ARE
- Having tailoring apprenticeship is an advantage
- You have attention to detail
- Interest in luxury goods and conscientious handling of merchandise
- Adherence to deadlines
- Good MS-Office skills
- Good Knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Discounted meals
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Free local transport
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.