Internship Loyalty Management / Marketing (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting on 15.09.2023. As part of the CRM, Customer Data & Analytics department, the Loyalty Management team is responsible for all measures within the CRM team to retain the members of the HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE program long term and to generate new customers. This results in a variety of interfaces to the company. With immediate effect, support will be required for the implementation of all marketing measures.
What you can expect:
- Newsletter Management: the creation of briefings, coordination with internal interfaces, the evaluation of copy, success control and documentation of results
- Project Management: insights into the project management activities at HUGO BOSS, the strategic orientation of the HUGO BOSS EXPERIENCE program, leading the MTM Personalized Print Send Out
- Event Organisation: support in event preparation phase and customer experience creation
- Organisational Support: creation of presentations and representation of concepts, occasional practice in report analysis and conclusion drawing
- You are studying Marketing & Communication (Marketing Management, Brand Communication, Online Marketing, Brand Psychology, etc.) or studies where the skills can be transferred and have already completed your basic studies
- You are good at organising yourself and have good IT skills
- Working with Outlook, creating Power Point presentations or Excel evaluations is easy for you
- You have already gained practical experience during your studies - ideally in the area of marketing/online marketing and communication
- You have a very good command of spoken and written English (German is a plus) and would like to work in an international team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert