Maison Margiela is a Paris-based fashion house founded in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Celebrating unconventional aesthetics and embracing the philosophy that fashion is an art of expression rather than a cult of personality, Maison Margiela offers haute couture, ready-to-wear for women and men, contemporary line MM6, footwear, interior design, and accessories, including leather goods, fine jewelry and fragrance.
John Galliano was named Creative Director of the house in 2014, bringing his sense of spectacle and creative mastery to the unique ethos of Maison Margiela. Whilst developing his own vision for the house, John Galliano has entirely respected the Martin Margiela state of mind, creating a fascinating organic process.
In 2002, the French house became part of OTB. Along with sister brands of the group, Maison Margiela continues pushing the boundaries of modern fashion while preserving its distinctive identity and heritage.
In order to ensure a good management of products within a store, your main missions will be :
- Receive packages and process deliveries in accordance with group procedures
- Check the quality and conformity of the products delivered
- Prepare and process the transfer of products and the return of collections in accordance with procedures
- Fight against unknown markdowns by being a force of proposal in the implementation of action plans
- Ensuring the best inventory results by regularly checking the conformity of stocks (via rotating inventories and processing discrepancies)
- Organise the storage of products in the warehouse for optimal restocking and keep the warehouse clean and tidy
- Monitor stock rotation in the Store to proactively anticipate restocking
- Contribute to the improvement of the store's performance indicators
Profile required :
Previous successful experience in retail stock management, in the premium / luxury sector
Excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills
Strong commercial sense, results oriented
Good Knowledge of Luxury standard
Italian would be highly appreciated