Test Team Supervisor
- Hugo Boss
- City, United States
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Coordinate and conduct IT tests, create documentation and provide feedback to Logistic & IT teams
- Onboard and train new direct reports - ensure staff training is complete for all aspects of employee job responsibilities
- Maintain test team job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. Perform observations on logistics administrators monthly.
- Enforce all Hugo Boss rules and safety guidelines at all times.
- Train Hugo Boss employees on new/improved processes as they pertain to new implementations
- Work with warehouse teams on continuous improvement tasks to improve system/process excellence
- Provide IT/SAP authorizations to employees
- Degree in Logistics, IT or equivilant (preferred)
- Experience with SAP (required)
- Working knowledge of Azure Dev Ops (preferred)
- High IT affinity with warehouse systems
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in a diverse environment; able to effectively communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives/tasks with a strict focus on deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience
- Travel will be required based on projects and implementation plans
- Schedule flexibility; overtime and weekend work may be required dependent on testing/project scope
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT Employees
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees to become a co-owner and acquire shares of HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Voluntary Benefits and critical illness
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert