Design & Development Hosiery
- Hugo Boss
- City, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories supported by a Business Services Unit.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit/Switzerland, the candidate will be part of the Design & Development Team, managing the creative process from design until the development. The candidate will take care of the following tasks
What you can expect:
- Create and develop innovative hosiery design concepts in line with the creative strategic directions and the DNA of HUGO BOSS brands for both man and woman products;
- Visit fairs, vendors/suppliers and collaborate with the creative team in research, new materials technologies and product innovation;
- Stay connected to relevant current and future research, trends, and innovation;
- Monitor internally and externally the technical product development process to ensure style, technical fit, quality, and on time sample delivery;
- Source and develop new yarn and trimmings;
- Negotiate prices and perform calculation tools;
- Manage precisely and timely all style related data in PLM.
- Have experience in a similar role developed in international companies, strong passion for fashion and trends and good technical background;
- Have professional knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Photoshop and Illustrator CLO3D will be a plus;
- Good knowledge of Pattern Making, yarn and garment constructions;
- Be fluent in English, German or Italian would be a plus;
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to manage and adapt to change;
- A team player able to work within a cross-functional team with strong organizational and communicational skills.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert