Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Hugo Boss is a platform of two brands with two lifestyle stories, BOSS and HUGO.
BOSS: BOSS is for those who lead a self-determined life with style, passion, and purpose. The collections offer dynamic, modern designs to form a complete wardrobe for the inspirational BOSS of today.
HUGO: The HUGO collection is created for the rule-breakers who go their own way, offering denim to activewear with individuality and attitude.
HUGO is a broad range of commercial and contemporary pieces, reflecting the authentic and unconventional HUGO style. BOSS is quality casual, chic and restrained elegance paired with a pinch of luxury.
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join the Facilities team supporting the UK and Ireland region.What you can expect:
- To support the Facilities Manager in the day-to-day management of the FM operation across the UK & Ireland region including the delivery of services as per the service agreements
- Working as part of the retail FM team to establish the most effective and quick responses to store and head office maintenance issues
- Managing building / equipment maintenance schedules and orders
- Responding to urgent maintenance calls
- Track and reporting of all stores FM requirements and outstanding actions
- Develop and sustain excellent relationships with tenants/customers/clients
- Provide a high level of customer service and interaction with Business Support Manager/Retail Area Managers/Store Managers
- Support the day-to-day management of the facilities management software and the support/coaching of its users
- Provide guidance and support on all FM subjects across the business
- Manage the provision of all facilities management services across the region to ensure a high standard of building environment for our retail staff and customers
- Management of minor repair works projects controlling costs and timeframes
- Support the FM with the delivery and reporting of sustainability values deriving a culture of energy awareness and a focus on cost management
- Provide information / reports on maintenance, cleaning and utilities budgets / forecast to support the FM on the P&L account management
- To enhance and add value to the facilities management team
- A good overall understanding of facilities management, utilities and sustainability preferably in a retail environment.
- Reliable, work well individually and as part of a team
- Can use own initiative
- Good with numbers
- A flexible hands on approach
- Professional manner
- Willingness to learn and to teach
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <