The Specialist, Global Corporate Communications is responsible for key analysis and administration around the projects and activations initiated from within the Global Corporate Communications team. The role will also offer key support to PR operations and assets development . Key Accountabilities:
- Global PR Programs Reporting:
- Oversee annual audit of all global press assets, programs and regional needs
- Run post-campaign analysis to measure effectiveness of PR programs, initiatives and assets
- Apply analytics and findings to transform PR, Corporate Communications needs into actionable insights and recommendations for Global PR
- Survey competitive landscape and run analysis on PR programs and initiatives to provide strategic and creative insights for Global PR
- Develop, publish and present PR reports, recaps and dashboard to senior management
- Press Materials and Executive Communications:
- Develop written press materials, including press releases, media alerts and tip sheets
- Draft executive talking points and responses
- Sustainability and Community Impact:
- Develop communications related to the Company's sustainability and community impact initaitives
- Serve as a key partner to the DEI team by developing and overseeing project flow and communications for DEI-focused initiatives and programs
- Undergraduate college degree, preferably in PR/Communications.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Well organzied with strong attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Ability to manage and operate under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage budgets on multipe projects with multiple vendors.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to draft press materials and executive talking points.
- Demonstrated commitment to advancing DEI, Sustainability and community impact
- Non-traditional work hours including nights and weekends when necessary.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $74,035 - $100,165. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.