The Digital Production Artist is responsible for creating and configuring digital assets; and in supporting the Manager-Digital Studio Operations in facilitating workflow and maintaining quality and accuracy of all digital assets. Key Accountabilities:
- Execute accurate standard and rich-media banners; digital out-of-home static, animated and video units; emails; and other digital assets as needed and on a daily and timely basis.
- Adapt creative-concept layouts to varying aspect ratios and dimensions for regional-specific placements.
- Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all digital assets against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for routing; and by utilizing digital applications' functions to ensure that all information in digital assets is correct.
- Create and maintain digital resources and guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Utilize third-party platforms and templates to build assets and add functionality to interactive content; and supply HTML5 assets when necessary.
- Collaborate with creative department to ensure best cropping and positioning of digital elements and to use resource files, guidelines, specifications and templates whenever possible for creating assets.
- Assist the team with print-related assets when necessary.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2-4 years' experience as a Digital Production Artist.
- Must be proficient with latest Adobe software; specifically, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign; and skilled in Illustrator, Premiere, Acrobat.
- Graphic-design ability for layout and composition.