HR Operations Coordinator- Spanish speaking
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 5 Jul 2023
- Human Resources
- Coordinator / Executive
The HR Operations Coordinator is a key role within Tier 2 of the HR Operations Team. Responsible for the completion of employee lifecycle processes and resolution of HR queries triaged by the Tier 1 HR Service Desk Team. This role requires strong attention to detail, a background in delivering excellent customer service, and a proactive approach to their role.
As an HR Operations Coordinator, you will be expected to work at pace utilising your superb organisational and time management skills to support a the business with an accurate and professional HR administration service across the end to end employee lifecycle (joiners, movers, leavers).
The HR Operations Coordinator will demonstrate creativity in working with the wider team to identify and implement solutions to continuously enhance how we operate. The role works in partnership with the wider HR function (including Payroll, in-country HR Business Partners, Reward Operations, and Employee Relations) to ensure that a consistent HR service is provided to our colleagues.
- Responsible for the majority of employee lifecycle HR administration - this includes contract generation, new hire input, contract changes, and leavers
- Resolve HR queries escalated via the HR Service Desk Team - these include complex employee lifecycle (hire to retire), time to pay queries as well as simple Employee Relations support
- Work closely with Employee Relations and HR Business Partners to provide simple HR guidance and support with consideration of internal policy and local employment legislation
- Create documentation in support of the disciplinary process
- Ensure colleague queries and tasks are resolved in timely manner
- Utilises continuous improvement mindset to innovate our working practices to enhance the support we offer to the business
- Respond positively to escalations and complaints to ensure excellent customer service is consistently delivered
- Use HR data to identify emerging trends and potential opportunities to enhance service delivery and customer experience
- Support with simple reward administration during key annual activities
- Support the training and upskilling of the HR Service Desk Advisors
- Act as the escalation point for managers
- Support with ad-hoc projects and other duties where required
- Able to speak fluent Spanish and English
- Ability to manage own workload against changing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well under pressure and with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate - MS Word, Office, Teams
- Experience using an HRIS or equivalent (essential)
- Experience working in a HR service delivery role (preferred but not essential)
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert