PR Executive, China
- Tory Burch
- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- 23 May 2023
- PR & Communications
- Coordinator / Executive
PR & Communications
- Implement the overall PR/ communications/ media strategy in China
- Collaborate with local and HQ counterparts to align the brand story, product messages, press releases and other internal or external communications
Media & Event
- Be the daily contact window of PR agencies to build and maintain strong relationships with editors, celebrity agents, fashion influencers and KOLs.
- Develop regular PR pitch package to media and fashion KOLs
- Daily pitching to generate the coverage especially on social platforms & webs.
- Execute and support in all seasonal PR initiatives, events, and press days, etc.
- Manage third parties (included but not limited to courier, hospitality, catering, logistic, etc.) to ensure qualified work delivery.
Celebrity & KOL
- Implement the local celebrity & KOL strategy
- Deepen and narrow relationships with top tier celebrities meanwhile extend the celebrity reach to a group of young and social influential girls to build the Tory Burch community
- Manage seasonal celebrity/KOL seeding programs with clear guidelines on the right pool of talents
- Supervise influencer paid posts with clear brief and craft specific brand/ product message for each collaboration
- Support seasonal campaign shoot
- Sample order and management
- Develop regular reports - editorial, activity, event overviews, post-event reports, etc
- Facilitate finance and logistic process
EDUCATION, PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED
- Degree holder in PR & Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years' relevant experience from Fashion, Retail, Cosmetic or PR Agency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ambitious, energetic and a good team player
- A dynamic person with positive thinking and can-do attitude who is able to work under pressure and flexible to partner with all kinds of business partners
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert