INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Act as the POC for all product related matters for Own Bought and Concession brands.
- Responsible of identifying, tracking, and resolving daily operational issues across multiple services and system environments.
- Align all upstream and downstream teams to ensure inventory arrives on time, items are set up and activated on time, product launches and special events are tested, go-live and end on the correct dates.
- Work closely with the diﬀerent teams, vendors in collaborating support requirements to ensure all methods, process and procedures are followed, up-to-date and fully adopted.
- Continuously audit and monitor the product data, inventory stocks and price to compare product information in the diﬀerent systems and platforms and ensure accurate data is available in line with the physical store.
- Create user requirements for any operational efficiency feature developments (including system enhancements, integrations, automation, bug resolution)
- Need to support outside of regular hours on specific launches and special events, including on weekends if required
- Manage all promotions onsite, coordinating product price & stock files
What you'll need to succeed
- Batchelor Certificate
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PPT.
- Hands-on experience in most used formulas and functions like sort, filter, VLOOKUP, sub-total, concatenate and pivot tables
- Prior minimum 2 years of experience with e-commerce background.
- Extremely high attention to detail and emphasis on accurate data.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.