CEO / Head of Sales
- Scarlett Poppies
- 80,000 to 140,000 USD + equity
- Closing date
- 8 Jun 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Senior Manager
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The CEO/Head of Sales of Scarlett Poppies is accountable for ensuring that Scarlett Poppies will become the leading resort wear brand within all defined markets around the globe, and also delivering the e-commerce business on www.scarlettpoppies.com.
This CEO/Head of Sales is a critical leader, who reports directly to shareholders. The ideal candidate is a collaborative entrepreneurial partner, with a lot of experience in building up sales and is a critical thinker who is experienced in all aspects of premium to luxury retail fashion.
· Deliver business results and growth by partnering with new strategic retailers and expanding the brand’s customer base globally. This includes but is not limited to stand alone stores, department store chains and the most relevant B2C market places.
· Oversee daily e-commerce business including, merchandising, promotional strategy, inventory management, P&L responsibility.
· Develop e-commerce strategies to grow revenue, increase profitability and support overall brand experience.
· Analyze key metrics to evaluate, optimize and benchmark performance of ecommerce store, paid media, email, CRM, UX and analytics.
· Oversee the company’s financial performance, closely monitoring investments and capital expenditures.
· Supervise the work of executives, providing guidance and ensuring proper completion of all due processes.
· Work closely with the marketing partners on effective B2B marketing materials, online campaigns, digital marketing and social media strategy.
· Deliver monthly performance report to shareholders/executives.
Qualifications & Experience
· 10+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, with experience leading teams in a competitive environment within premium to luxury retail fashion.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or related field
· Masters degree preferred but not required
· Strong project management skills with a track record of delivering projects and budgets on target.
· Experience developing strategic and business plans.
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship management skills, with the ability to lead reports directly to shareholders and manage cross-functional teams.
· Experience in merchandising, planning, performance marketing and analytics.
· High performance orientation through self-motivation and agility.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with expertise in retail.
· Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal.
· Proficiency using Shopify preferred.
· Expert in Microsoft Office.
Supporting Documents for CEO / Head of Sales
Scarlett Poppies is a stunningly designed resortwear brand for women of all ages – a brand consciously produced with a passion for mindfully crafted details. Our talented artisans work with premium natural materials, placing a strong emphasis on working conditions and real sustainability standards.
Scarlett Poppies collections are designed to transcend seasons; premium quality garments to be kept as treasured keepsakes for a long time ahead.
The very first resort wear collection was launched in July 2020. We launch three collections a year and each collection has around 50 styles across 100-120 SKU’s. We have a global outreach and sell in approximately 200 retail stores and boutiques around the globe, ranging from premium boutique hotels located at sunny destinations to iconic department stores at the very heart of their cities.
Our business emphasis is on B2B rather than D2C. We believe in being teamed up with the right retails partners giving a voice to the brand far beyond just a beautiful product and to offer the desired service that a Scarlett Poppies customer deserves.
The majority of B2B sales is generated by a network of independent agents across the globe, from US to Germany and Scandinavia, England and Greece. We also have our own inhouse sales team operating from our head quarter in Dubai and covering Middle East and direct sales in areas where we are not yet having any agent.
Another stream of business revenue comes from participating in the most relevant trade shows for resort wear, such as Miami Cabana and Splash Paris. We also showcase at other conventional trade shows such as Coterie in New York, Who’s Next in Paris, Revolver in Copenhagen, Modefabriek in Amsterdam and Scoop in London as well as the smaller scale regional trade shows.
To scale the business from here, we are looking at teaming up with more agents with the right network and access to department stores and strategically important market places, relevant distributors and to open retails stores either as mono-brand stores or franchise stores.
We are currently also running a pilot run for a ready to wear collection to bridge the gap between “endless summer” and the reality of the climate where many of our customers live. What ultimately unites all products designed and made by Scarlett Poppies, is the emphasis on premium quality, how they are made and that the garments should be timeless, beautiful and catering to women of different ages.
Office 3206, 32nd floor, Liwa Heights,
Jumeirah Lake Towers- Cluster W,
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
Apply for CEO / Head of Sales
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert