The CEO/Head of Sales of Scarlett Poppies is accountable for ensuring that Scarlett Poppies will become the leading resort wear brand within all defined markets around the globe, and also delivering the e-commerce business on www.scarlettpoppies.com.
This CEO/Head of Sales is a critical leader, who reports directly to shareholders. The ideal candidate is a collaborative entrepreneurial partner, with a lot of experience in building up sales and is a critical thinker who is experienced in all aspects of premium to luxury retail fashion.
· Deliver business results and growth by partnering with new strategic retailers and expanding the brand’s customer base globally. This includes but is not limited to stand alone stores, department store chains and the most relevant B2C market places.
· Oversee daily e-commerce business including, merchandising, promotional strategy, inventory management, P&L responsibility.
· Develop e-commerce strategies to grow revenue, increase profitability and support overall brand experience.
· Analyze key metrics to evaluate, optimize and benchmark performance of ecommerce store, paid media, email, CRM, UX and analytics.
· Oversee the company’s financial performance, closely monitoring investments and capital expenditures.
· Supervise the work of executives, providing guidance and ensuring proper completion of all due processes.
· Work closely with the marketing partners on effective B2B marketing materials, online campaigns, digital marketing and social media strategy.
· Deliver monthly performance report to shareholders/executives.
Qualifications & Experience
· 10+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, with experience leading teams in a competitive environment within premium to luxury retail fashion.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or related field
· Masters degree preferred but not required
· Strong project management skills with a track record of delivering projects and budgets on target.
· Experience developing strategic and business plans.
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship management skills, with the ability to lead reports directly to shareholders and manage cross-functional teams.
· Experience in merchandising, planning, performance marketing and analytics.
· High performance orientation through self-motivation and agility.
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with expertise in retail.
· Proficiency in English language, both written and verbal.
· Proficiency using Shopify preferred.
· Expert in Microsoft Office.