Team Leader 3D Material Library (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- City, Germany
- Closing date
- 2 Jul 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
What you can expect:
- Disciplinary leadership of a diverse team of (Senior) 3D Expert, 3D Material Artist and 3D Material Managers as well as promotion of employee development and employee motivation
- Contribute to the definition and responsibility for the implementation of the material digitisation strategy in the context of digital product development as well as the company-wide 3D strategy
- Further development of the change story "3D Material Library" as well as general responsibility and control of change management within the cross-functional product and collection development teams
- Stakeholder management with relevant external (e.g. Raw Material Supplier, Digi Hubs) and internal interfaces (e.g. Creative Management, OPS, HBTI, Marketing, IT) as well as maintenance and further development of the external network (tech and software providers, research institutes, fashion brands, cross-industry exchange).
- Innovation management with a focus on 3D material quality, technology and workflows - Targeted adaptation of internal and external processes including tools and idea management to achieve the company's goals.
- Independent identification of potentials and derivation of new project topics for the continuous improvement of operations results and the acceleration of product and collection development processes
- Experience in leading teams, empathy and the ability to structure complex issues in a team
- Business management skills with a focus on fashion/textile management as well as project management. Expertise in 3D software, material (fabrics/trimmings) and strong process understanding in product development
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a comprehensive understanding of the Fashion Value Creation Chain. Excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise effectively. Strong grasp of business, results orientation and change management expertise. Fluent negotiation skills in English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert