Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Ticino SA, sited in Coldrerio Switzerland, masters the fashion flow for all the Brands of the product groups Shirt & Neckwear, Knitwear, Bodywear & Hosiery, Footwear, Accessories and Licenses.
Within our Bodywear & Hosiery Business Unit in Coldrerio/Switzerland, we are looking for a highly motivated product developer who likes to make a difference and support the Design & Collection Development Team taking care of the following tasks: What you can expect:
- Ensure the technical development process of women's bodywear, from sketch to production approval;
- Optimize workmanships and construction techniques that meet Design expectations and engineer the product with a specific focus on costs and margins;
- Establish form libraries, generate measurement charts and size gradings, collaborate with vendors and suppliers to develop cups, moulding and bra trimmings;
- Visit fairs, vendors/suppliers and collaborate with the creative team in trend research, new materials technologies and product innovations;
- Participate to the sketch review and pricing meetings to ensure value engineering, quality and fit of products in line with HUGO BOSS Sustainability standards;
- Transfer of best practice activities and processes between Product Groups and Lines (MPGs/BGLs) to shape the most efficient process flow between productions to increase efficiency and delivery performances;
- Support the development of new suppliers and guarantee for the implementation of the strategic style, allocation within the vendor portfolio;
- Monitor the seasonal development calendar to ensure milestones are met and deadlines are respected.
- Have a profound Textile Engineering back ground with solid knowledge in pattern grading, workmanships, fit and production of Lingerie and Bras, as well as markets and competitors
- Have at least 5 years professional experiencein a similar position;
- Have good organizational skills and priority setting attitude;
- A team player able to work at a fast pace, think and react quickly with the ever-changing environment;
- Have professional knowledge in CAD software, MS-Office and Creative Suite (Illustrator etc.) ideally knowledge in 3D Product Creation Software eg. CLO 3D;
- Fluent in English, German and/or Italian would be a plus.
- International, multilingual and inspirational working environment (digital and innovation driven);
- Company focus on welfare and alignment between work and personal life: Smart Working program and Time flexibility approach;
- Health and Safety constant support and Fitness space;
- Full administrative support for employees coming from abroad.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.