Internship Global Collaborations BOSS
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Global Collaborations BOSS team is part of the Global Marketing and Brand Communications department and focuses on the strategic development and implementation of all global brand cooperations for BOSS. To support our team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting on September 2023. We are looking for an open, communicative person with an affinity for innovative collaboration topics.
What you can expect:
- The support in the supervision and implementation of global collaborations
- The challenge of helping to initiate and develop new strategic collabortion ideas
- The communication with internal interfaces as well as with external business partners and agencies
- The support of the contemporary activation of collaboration projects within the framework of digital campaigns and events
- The opportunity to contribute your organizational talent in the context of general tasks and projects
- Degree with a focus on marketing, economics or communications and/or comparable training
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of the MS Office package
- Independent, strategic way of working, a high degree of personal responsibility as well as distinct ability to work in a team
- Enthusiasm for creative and administrative tasks
- Initial experience in cooperation management desirable
- Ideally SAP basics
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert