Stockroom Manager - Sheffield (Meadowhall)
- Hugo Boss
- City, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 29 Jun 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In your role as a Stockroom Manager, you act as an inspirational role model in taking ownership in managing all stockroom operations to optimize the retail business and enhance efficiency of the selling process with a tireless drive to support the team in delivering excellent customer experience.
We are looking for passionate candidates to join our innovative and inspiring team at Hugo Boss. We celebrate success, work collaboratively and make the impossible possible. If you thrive in a fun yet entrepreneurial environment and have a drive to succeed - this could be the role for you.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for physical stock management and movement as well as maintaining the effective overall stock flow and storage process to improve and speed up the customer experience
- Responsible for loss prevention and stock management
- Manage Value Added Services process i.e. labelling and tagging merchandise
- Proficient utilization of retail business systems and latest technology
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a retail and/or warehousing environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Proficient utilization of business systems & latest technology
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the brand
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career path for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert