Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To complete our Marketing Central Hub team, we are looking for a dedicated Senior Retail Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible. As an international company, HUGO BOSS offers you an environment in which team spirit and respect are lived. In addition to fairness and cooperation, supporting employees in their individual development is a matter of course for us.What you can expect:
- You are responsible to leadall retail in-store activations and Marketing Communication for DOS and concession retail partners (in alignment). You are building on retail visions that change the way consumers perceive our brands in retails spaces and environments.
- Drive footfall into DOS - stores in key cities for BOSS and HUGO thru emotional and inspiring retail experiences. Create those in close alignment and partnership with Global Retail, Global Marketing and Sports Sponsorship, Central Hub Retail Opps etc.
- You are in the lead to connect and translate insights from Store Management and Area Management into Retail Strategies and plans that help the retail store traffic and ideally the commercial retail strategy.
- Create Pop Up Store concepts for a logical extension of the Central HUB retail landscape on par with Global/Local Events. Work with external partners (agencies and vendors) and lead the cooperation with them as part of the Retail Marketing network.
- You will leadbest in class Retail experience examples for the growing own retail ecosystem in Central Hub - from DOS to Outlet to Poland, DACH to phygital. You will be a sparring partner and idol for the broader retail team as we gain back growth in the retail/ brick & mortar sector with relevant extensions into digital. Analytical mindset is needed.
- You inspire and support store happenings, opening, re-openings and celebrations with consumer centric tactics that help to build communities and turn consumers into fans (-> CRM collaboration) and come up with out of the box ideas - from give aways to big installations.
- You monitorthe budget for DOS in alignment with the Team Lead and close coop with Controlling.
- You will be responsible for engagingretail marketing agency for unique and sincere retail marketing concepts that support the DOS business in Central Hub. 360° approach and concepting that leads into budget aligned execution.
- Surprise with special retail experiences - 2-fold approach: always on ideas AND add-ons for big bang calendar moments, i.e. Boss Open, Hahnenkamm, Fashion Shows etc.
- A strategic mindset is needed next to "hands on" mentality and a visionary capability. The Retail business is increasing and growing, thus we need to embrace next level retail marketing and need a more senior person in the team.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.