HRIS & Benefits Coordinator, Distribution Center
- Hugo Boss
- City, United States
- Closing date
- 6 Jul 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources team, the HRIS & Benefits Coordinator, DC will support the administration of all employee transactions within our HRIS system (SAP) and benefit platforms and ensure all transactions are processed in a timely manner for our population in the Savannah Distribution Center. In addition, the HRIS & Benefits Coordinator, DC will serve as a first point-of-contact for all general benefits inquiries and provide leave of absence and Workers' Compensation administration support for the Savannah Distribution Center. This role is based on-site.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Enter and maintain employee data and organizational changes in the HRIS system
- Provide administrative support on the data management of all benefit administration platforms
- Confirm accuracy and integrity of all data entered and assure information is available on a timely basis
- Support with data imports and perform scheduled audits to ensure data integrity is maintained at all times
- Assist with scheduled and ad-hoc reporting needs
- Assist with responding, troubleshooting, and resolving IT tickets routed to the SAP HR Team
- Support the HRIS Team to resolve system discrepancies between SAP and other system integrations
- Participate in other HRIS-related projects and assists in the testing and documentation of new processes and procedures
- Serve as the first point of contact for all general benefit inquiries
- Assist with the administration of various employee benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, ancillary, retirement, FSA, and HSA.
- Assist in the administration of STD, LTD, leave of absence and FMLA claims with company's' third party administrator.
- Responsible for leaves to ensure proper documentation is received. Determines employee's work status and coordinates return to work requests
- Assists HR Generalist, DC and Benefits Manager on workplace accommodation requests
- Provide support on Workers Compensation claim documentation and case management and work in close partnership with the HR Generalist, DC and Benefits Manager
- Assist Benefits Manager with employee wellbeing program initiatives
- Assist with the distribution of benefits correspondence and communications
- Assist with ad-hoc HR and Benefits projects and initiatives (i.e. Sustainability Reporting, Open Enrollment, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 1+ years of experience in Human Resources
- HRIS data entry experience required, SAP knowledge a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Intermediate Excel experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail with a strong emphasis on maintaining data integrity
- Exercises sound judgement and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work with competing deadlines
- Strong follow-up skills with the ability to stay organized
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and identify solutions
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and strong relationship-building and customer service skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of employees
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert