Reporting into the Director, Talent Acquisition, Marketing, Digital, & Communications, the Senior Recruiter will be responsible for full-life cycle recruiting and candidate management within the PVH enterprise and will focus on Marketing, Digital, and Communications positions. Duties include screening resumes, interviewing applicants, and referring well-qualified applicants to the hiring manager with emphasis on matching high-potential candidates.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Marketing, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Communications, and Media landscape and will play a consultative role within the hiring teams, ensuring a strong and unbiased recruitment process. Serve as an effective liaison for the Human Resources Department with special emphasis on developing relationships with a variety of sources of applicant referral sources.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Manage recruitment lifecycle from beginning to end for non-exempt and exempt positions, with a focus within Marketing, Digital, and Communications roles
- Partner with key business clients to assess key recruiting issues and develop and implement creative recruitment strategies
- Responsible for ATS candidate tracking and job management
- Source/recruit candidates for select FTE and freelance/temp roles via our ATS, internet/social media, and direct network referrals
- Review of candidate personal interview results with business leaders and the final selection of candidates
- Ensure our diversity recruitment objectives are met for candidate consideration
- Ensure consistent recruitment processes are developed and implemented for the approval of open positions, recruiting strategy development, hiring manager communication, offer approval and on-boarding communication
- Prepare offer letters with respect to corporate policy (e.g., bonus/equity language); work with PVH corporate teams with regards to relocation packages/sign-on bonuses, etc.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinator to schedule candidate interviews/room bookings for dedicated requisitions
- Collaborate with HRBP on recruitment issues/situations that need attention from an employee relations lens
- Complete recruiting administrative tasks as directed by the Director, Talent Acquisition; demonstrate leadership in performing assigned responsibilities, as well as suggesting improvements in current practices
- Proactively create candidate pipelines for challenging positions/future opportunities
- Maintain contact with agencies and staffing firms as needed
- Fulfill strategic recruitment and public relations activities to include attending job fairs, attending professional networking events, etc.
- Answers questions from candidates regarding firm policies and benefits
- Able to lean into different functional recruitment needs, when appropriate
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, demonstrated experience in Marketing, Digital, and Communications recruitment, preferred
- Experience with recruitment within the corporate Fashion/Retail industry, a plus
- Related recruitment agency experience, a plus
- Bachelor's degree; degree in Human Resources/Organizational Development, a plus
- Demonstrated experience with full-life cycle recruitment of exempt and non-exempt candidates using ATS, internet, social media, referrals, and other networking tools
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs; proactive approach and sense of urgency, a must
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral, a must
- Demonstrated high degree of accountability for process and results
- Understanding of modern recruitment tolls such as LinkedIn, Phenom, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Suite skillset (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience working in a HRIS system; Workday experience, a plus
- Maintain professional demeanor and discretion with respect to confidentiality at all times
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Ability to multi-task and work as a strong collaborative team member, both internally and cross-functionally within brand and corporate umbrella
- Some knowledge of state and federal employment laws including FSLA, ADA, EEO, AAP
- Enjoys working as a strong brand ambassador, internally and externally
Pay Range: $95,000 - $120,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH