To support our Styling team we are searching for a Still Life Stylist to be based in our still life studio in Heimstetten.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support with styling of all our still life production, across all categories (Womenswear, Menswear, and Kidswear).
- Follow styling guidelines and maintain a working knowledge of brand specific exceptions.
- Achieve daily and weekly deadlines to prepare for upload.
- Ensure sample stock is not mishandled
- Good balance of hitting targets and creative flair
WHO YOU ARE
- Graduate degree in fashion, styling or equivalent relevant education
- At least 2 years of experience in styling within the field of ecommerce
- Extraordinarily styling competence (in all categories)
- Awareness and expertise for e-commerce environment
- Able to work well and motivate as part of a team in a highly pressurized environment
- Good time management
- Excellent oral and written English knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.