Finance & Accounting Intern (m/f/d)
Aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand defining a new era of luxury. Based in the heart of Berlin, all our footwear and accessories are manufactured by family-owned factories in Italy. Our mission is to provide modern designs and enduring quality at an accessible price-point and to challenge preconceived notions of luxury by focusing on transparent pricing, sustainable sourcing, slow consumption, and minimal design. Working at aeyde, you will become an integral part of an international fashion start-up with many opportunities for personal development and the chance to shape a fast-growing brand.
- Supporting the team with the daily bookkeeping as well as the monthly closing of the accounts
- Close cooperation with the Accounting Manager, Tax Advisor and CFO
- Support in the processing of outgoing (B2B) and incoming invoices as well as travel expense reports
- Work with tools such as Datev, Spendesk, Netsuite and many more.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Supporting the team on cross-functional internal projects with high strategic relevance
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and consistency
- Bachelor/Master student in accounting, controlling and/or finance
- Confident handling of MS Office, previous experience with Datev or Netsuite is an advantage
- Relevant work experience is a plus
- Well structured and organised way of working
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Clear, efficient and friendly in oral and written communication (German and English)
- Interest in the fashion industry
- Start: July 1st 2023, duration of internship: 4-6 months
- A modern office in the very heart of Berlin
- An international team of digital-, business- and fashion experts
- Flexible working hours
- Endless shoes-♥: personal voucher for you and your friends and further specials for employees
- You will get +1 day holidays for each year that you stay with us
- We support gym memberships and public transportation
aeyde is a digital first, direct-to-consumer brand. Founded in 2015 by Luisa Krogmann and Constantin Langholz-Baikousis, aeyde’s mission is to offer subtle, yet distinctive designs that integrate effortlessly into a modern wardrobe.
aeyde’s small, dedicated teamis based in the heart of Berlin, and all products are manufactured by family owned factories in Italy’s Marche region.
Srausberger Platz 19
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert