Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Jr. Financial Analyst, FP&A
will be responsible for USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial business supports. Perform USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Business Supports in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses. Prepare and Support NCSA Consolidation reporting and analysis.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Perform USA Financial Analysis/Projections, Reporting, Budgeting and Financial Business Supports in an accurate and timely manner target to improve overall company performance and manage expenses.
- Financial Analysis/Projections, Budgeting and Reporting of USA performance.
- Provide FP&A Supports to the HB Americas Region (USA/Canada/Mexico/Brazil).
- Prepare NCSA Consolidation Reporting and Analysis as needed.
- Prepare Budgets/Revisions/Forecasts in excel, in SAP and in BIS.
- Prepare and analyze Store PLs (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare and analyze Corporate (back-office) Expenses (Actual vs. Budget vs. Prior Year for deviations / trends).
- Prepare monthly WHS Sales and Margin reports.
- Preform monthly FI / COPA Reconciliation and Settlements.
- Reconcile Sales / Cost of Goods Sold / Margin between BIS, COPA and SAP.
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to create accurate and useful sales and margin reports.
- Work with Retail & WHS Operating Team to develop forecasts and budgets that capture accurately Sales/Returns/Markdown trends and market conditions.
- Work with all business teams to help keep expenses in-line with budget.
- Communicate and cooperate with Accounting Dept. to ensure accurate and timely bookings of expenses and accruals.
- Perform other tasks necessary for monthly closing.
- Review and analyze Inventory on Hand and Inventory In-Transit by type/season/bgl/etc.
- Prepare and analyze Inventory Valuation (Reserve) Reports.
- Prepare Profitability Calculations for new projects/stores.
- Analyze and prepare other financial data including Retail and Wholesale as needed by upper management and headquarter.
- Work on Projects requested by upper management and headquarter as basis for management decision making.
- Manage smaller projects set to improve process and procedures in Finance.
- Maintain Statistical Conditions in SAP.
- Prepare schedules for year-end audits.
- Prepare Ad Hoc analysis and reports.
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be able to work independently/take initiative
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
- Must be able to prioritize workload
- Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment
- Detail orientated; Self motivated; Fast learner
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs (especially Excel)
- SAP experience a plus
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) options
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Gym membership discount
The expected base salary range for this position is from $55,000 - $60,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.