Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
As a member of our Retail Buying team, the Licensing Coordinator
will be responsible for all functions overseeing licensing for US, CA, & eCommerce. This includes but is not limited to: Monitoring best/slow sell thru's, selection of goods in market, and overall business parameters in partnership with the Director of Buying. In addition, the coordinator will be aiding the Buying Team w/ Reporting functions & various aid in with market and buying tasks. What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:Buying
In Season Management
- Feedback to Vendors - Post Market Season Overview
- Feedback to Vendors - Future Season Overview
- Risk Buy for each Season (Post Collection Overview Meetings)
- Seasonal Assortments for CA, US, & eCommerce
- In Season Monitor Style Performance, searching for opportunities
- eCommerce - Site Management, Ad Hoc Requests, Demand for Product
- Liaison between licensing vendors and internal departments specific to eCommerce, Retail, and
- Hindsight focusing on Product Trends, Best Worst Sellers
- Updating order tracking, and maintaining license deadlines
- Working closely with internal IT and licensing vendors to acquire all information necessary for timely order entry
Reporting & Analysis
- Selection of Product in Market
- Style Ranks at Market (High, Med, Low) Market
- Manage Assortment Sheets - Price List, Style Entry, Ranking
- Contract Creation & Entry of all PO's in SAP
- Digital Assortment Sheets
- Market Feedback to Global Lead
- Style Selling for NOS & Fashion - Weekly
- Capsule Selling Reports - Weekly
- Hind sighting for Vendor Appointments
- Utilizes standard reporting through web-based merchandise systems SAP Retail | BIS Reporting.
- Utilizes SAP | AFS for merchandise inquiry management and communication.
- Utilizes Microsoft PowerPoint for Product Knowledge Presentations.
- Extremely Excel Heavy, expert user
- Various Hugo Boss in house systems
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Bachelor's degree
- Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics or General Business Management
- 2 - 4 years retail experience
- Strong numerical skills
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills
- Adapts to shifting circumstances in a business environment
- Know Your business, Own Your business; Find ways to drive it forward
- Own your personal development, Find ways to drive it forward
- Observe the details - check for mistakes, understand reports, cross check data
- Follow up on communication - to stores, to all relevant internal departments, with Manager
- For every problem - Think about the problem, why it could be happening, bring a possible solution to the table, action
- Provide Great Customer Service - To internal Departments & all functions in Stores
- Be a Team player
- Effective problem solver
- Fashion Product & Trend Awareness
- Highly proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and AO
- Requires attention to detail, and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new system processes.
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $55,000 - 65,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.