Fashion is for everyone, and we're looking for a stylist who agrees!
Join our team of body-positive stylists!
Wear That is seeking a talented and experienced stylist who excels in plus-size styling to join our team.
If you have experience styling and dressing women of all sizes, we want you!
We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds and identities.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL...
- CREATIVE: Inspire clients to try new fashion trends & find their personal style.
- PASSIONATE: You want to help clients look and feel their best.
- CLIENT-FOCUSED: You understand the importance of building strong client relationships.
- CONFIDENT: You're able to make decisions quickly and share a point of view.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED: You're thoughtful in everything you do.
- SELF-STARTER: You expertly manage your own schedule and goals.
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU...
- 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar or creative role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative eye for design, copy, and fashion.
- Solid understanding of the latest fashion trends.
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING AT WEAR THAT BECAUSE...
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion.
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of "Being every real girls styling solution"
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- You will be proud to say that you work for Wear That
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION