UGG PR Coordinator (6 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
At UGG, a division Deckers Brands, we exist to transform the lives of our customers and each other by sharing our passion and love for UGG. We’re driven by a clear mission: to bring the UGG brand to life through every interaction and evolve industry ideas by delivering experiences our customers’ desire. As a member of the Deckers Family, you represent our brands and deliver unique, personalized shopping experiences.
As the PR Coordinator for UGG EMEA, you'll play an active role in the day-to-day execution of PR and influencer activity. You will support the team to deliver first-class press, influencer, and brand collaboration activity to enhance brand awareness and drive value for partners and engage the UGG consumer.
As a key member of the regional Marketing team, you will assist with the execution of the AW23 and SS24, in addition to partnering closely with all internal marketing counterparts, cross-functional leaders, and external agencies to help grow our brand heat.
This is a great opportunity for a natural communicator with a keen eye for detailed work. You’re comfortable with administrative and organisational tasks, as well as taking part in company travel, fashion week events and more.
- This role takes on a particular focus on our emerging market of UGG Italy, as well as our distributor markets and experiential/special projects across the region.
- Support with editing and distributing press releases and other PR collateral including look books and product alerts
- Oversee all aspects of coverage monitoring and reporting for PR and Influencer coverage in Italy and Distributor markets
- Act as the agency point of contact for the Italian market
- Own end to end management of samples and seeding stock including pre and in season ordering, organising and tracking
- Assist the team in all briefing and sign off processes including but not limited to pre-season planning, event activation and VIP/influencer talent scope of works.
- Provide event and activation support as needed (retail, press and influencer) for all markets
- Stay abreast of best practices, industry trends and news, and share findings with team
- Assist the team with budget tracking, PO raising and other Adhoc requests
Who You Are:
- Come As You Are: You will champion inclusivity and openness to be your authentic self.
- Better Together: You are a natural collaborator, inspiring others to foster a sense of belonging.
- Commit To Create: You are curious and open to innovation and bringing new ideas.
- Own It: You are motivated by delivering results and support others to do the same.
- Do Good And Do Great: You inspire to do greater things, to create opportunities to better the business and our world for the future.
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Work experience in a similar role in the fashion/lifestyle industry is a plus
- Experience assisting and coordinating projects and events is a plus
- A genuine interest in the UGG brand vision
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
What We Will Give You:
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities - Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means we offer a range of ‘extras’ from generous discounts to community-based programs.
- Growth and Development - Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.