CAD Operator Metal Hardware
- Florence, Italy
- Closing date
- 1 Jul 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Reporting directly to the Leather goods Senior Manager Metal Hardware, the CAD Operator will work in the Metal Hardware department and deals mainly with the creation of patterns Metal Hardware for luxury leather goods.
- Creation of patterns with the use of CAD program of the sketches received from PD and Design
- Keeping the design updated with modifications requested by the Design and PD
- Verify the correctness of accessories.
- Defining and creating accessories that designers have sent to Product Development Department
- Printing the pattern with Cad system
- Inputting updates if requested by the Design and the Product Development Department
- Sharing information and issues with other Prototypist Operators, the Industrialization and Product Development department
- Creating leather goods in line with all the provided specifications:
- Respecting Burberry standards and rules
- Guaranteeing correct patterns of accessories for leather goods
- Demonstrated experience in CAD (Rhino, solidworks, ecc..)
- Product knowledge (Accessories, bags would be a plus)
- Knowledge of the various processing phases for accessories
- Knowledge of the most commonly materials in the sector of accessories
- Attention to detail
- Time management and effectiveness
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italy || Not Applicable || Florence || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || LEATHER GOODS COE || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert